Monday, 19 March 2012

TAG: Get To Know Me !

Hi Lovelies I was Tagged in a Blog Post By The Not So Perfect Life To Do a Get To Know Me Post, So Here Is Mine...

Rules
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus eleven questions for the people you have tagged to answer
3. Choose eleven people and link them in your tag
4. Go to their page and tell them
5. No tag backs
6. You legitimately have to tag

11 Random Facts About Moi !
• I'm a Qualified Hairdresser
• I have a 4yo Daughter called Lily
• I've Been with My Boyfriend for over 3 Years
• My Boyfriend has 3 Children who I Adore
• I'm 24 This Month ! *OLD*
• I Grind My Teeth BAD when I sleep
• I Love Chinese Food
• I Love Samosa's
• I Hate Water
• My Favourite Places in the UK are Chester & Liverpool
• I Prefer Costa to Starbucks

Questions Asked:

1. Are you spontaneous?
Yes

2. Who was the hottest teacher you ever had and what did they teach?
Eeuughh Mine Were all old !

3. Have you ever wrote a poem?
Probably a silly one.

4. Is there one thing all of your boyfriends or crushes have had in common?
Blue Eyes.

5. What was your childhood nickname?
Sazzy !! Eewwww lol

6. What is the stupidest thing you've ever done?
Gone out with some vile Lads !

7. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
Yeh, I'm Amazing !! Lol

8. When was the last time you were truly happy?
I'm truly Happy everyday I wake up to My Man & Little Princess.

9. What’s your biggest regret?
Don't regret anything because it brings You to where You are Today.

10. What are your goals in life?
The usual get married etc..
Have a Fab Job I Love & Everyone Love My Blogs

11. Are you usually late, early or right on time?
On Time Usually.

My Questions for My Tagged Blogs

1. What is Your Favourite Beauty Item?

2. Favourite Hair Product?

3. What Can't You Live without?

4. Favourite TV Show?

5. Favourite Book?

6. Your Favourite Blog Post of Yours?

7. Favourite Beauty Blogger?

8. Favourite Makeup Brand?

9. Goal in Life?

10. Whats Your Dream Job?

11. Fake Tan or Natural?

Blogs Ive Tagged:
Lola in the Lounge
Be-You-Tiful
Bex4ever
Call of Beauty
Duck and Egg
Foxy Unique
Fayes Fancies
Itsawomansworld
Unnakednails
The beauty of Louise
Sophie Etc

Hope You all Join in.

Thanks For Reading

Sarah xx

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Great post - love chinese food too om nom nom

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig