Saturday, 10 March 2012

Zebra Nails with Pink Ring Finger ♥

Hi Lovelies, Just did a Zebra Print Look on My Nails...


I felt like doing something different & this is what I chose.
Zebra Print Nails with Pink on the Ring Finger.

Products I Used:


Andrea Fulerton Dot & Flick Pen, Elegant Touch French Maicure White & Barry M Pink Flamingo

It really is Sooooo easy to do as the lines dont need to be perfect.

I applied 2 coats of Elegant Touch white to My nails except Ring finger, and did 2 coats of Pink Flamingo on My Ring Finger.

Once Fully Dry I then drew on Zebra Print using My Andrea Fulerton Pen.

Again Leave to fully Dry & apply a Top Coat.




I Think Its a Fun Look & having the Ring Finger a different colour sets the look off perfectly.

Hope You like this look, Please comment as I love hearing what You all have to say.

Thanks For Reading

Sarah xx


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. these are gorg!! so talented i could never do this so good

    Check out my MAC lipstick give away

    http://lolainthelounge.blogspot.com/2012/02/mac-lipstick-giveaway.html

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Doll :) & I will do, I'm going to do a giveaway at 100 followers too xx

      Delete
  2. hi hun thanks for the follow on twitter - cute blog!

    have a read of mine if you fancy :) goldenthelight.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now Following Your Blog Sweetie :) I thought I was already following !! Dirr xoxo

      Delete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig