Monday, 5 March 2012

Zooey Deschanel Inspired Nail Look : Spring French Manicure

Hi Lovelies, Last Night Zooey Deschanel Posted this look on Her Instagram & Twitter and I really wanted to try this look out ASAP!!


Photo from Zooey Deschanel's Instagram

Its a Nude Beige French Manicure with Turquoise Blue Tips.

For this look I used...


Barry M Peach Melba & Bourjois So Laque! Bleu Model.

I applied 3 coats of Barry M Peach Melba to My nails, Leaving to dry completely.
Then using a fine brush In My Bourjois Bleu Model I painted the Tips, doing 3 coats on those too.



I'm so glad I tried out this look, It really is a cute twist on a French Mani!

Hope You Like The Look.

Thanks For Reading, Please Follow & Comment :)

Have a Fab Monday.

Sarah xx

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I love french manicures with a twist... will be trying something similar myself hun xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool huni can't wait to see :) xx

      Delete
  2. I love your version of this.Just been pondering through your whole blog haha, she also tweeted some tuxedo nails and I'd love to give those a go xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou :) I did the Tuxedo Nails Too... http://ohhsoglam.blogspot.co.uk/2012/02/zooey-deschanel-inspired-tuxedo-nail.html xx

      Delete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig