Thursday, 26 April 2012

Blue Zooey Deschanel Inspired Nails ♥

Hi Lovelies, As most of You probably know I LOVE Zooey Deschanel & Her hit TV Show 'New Girl'.
Everytime she Tweet's or Instagrams a Picture of Her Nails I have to try them out Myself & recreate the look.

On Her Instagram a few days ago she put this photo of some nails that she did herself.



They are an Electric Blue Nail with light blue ends that create a V shape.

My nails are only short at the moment as they are peeling & breaking alot!! >.<

For My Look I Used:



China Glaze Frostbite & Collection 2000 Electric Dreams.

First of all I did 2 coats of China Glaze Frostbite over all of My nails.


Once fully dry taking Collection 2000 Electric Dreams I swept at an angle on each side of the nail creating the desired effect on the ends.


Dont worry If You get any on Your skin, this can easily be removed with some nail varnish remover on a cotton bud.





I Love this look, It's different, quirky & You can try out lots of experiments using different Colours.

Thanks for Reading Lovelies, Have a Fab Day.

Sarah xo

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I also follow her tweets and instagram posts! Love your recreation. The colors are so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! U did such a great job recreating it!
    xo
    Suma

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig