Monday, 16 April 2012

The Hunger Games: Effie Trinket Inspired Nails

Hi Lovelies, Today I'm doing a Nail Inspired Look of Effie Trinket's Nails from The Hunger Games.



Her Nails are A Fuschia Colour With a Gold Gradient.

Products I'm Using For This Look:



Jessica Custom Nail Colour in 430 Happy Together, Collection Lasting Colour in 25 Buried Treasure & a Sponge cut into a Triangle.

Get The Look.

First I've applied a base Coat to My Nails, Then once Dry applied 2 coats of Jessica Happy Together to My Nails.




Once fully dry, Take Your sponge & apply some of the Collection Buried Treasure to the one corner...




...Then Dab onto the nail, Focusing on the mid-lengths to the ends.




Then Repeat with a second coat, Leave to fully dry then finish off with a Top Coat & tidy up any nail varnish on the skin with a cotton bud dipped in Nail Polish Remover.

The Finished Look:




My Nails Are only short, but this will look even more fab on longer nails.




Happy Hunger Games! And may the odds be ever in your favor!

Sarah xx

P.s I Love Reading all Your Comments & will always Reply :) Thanks for Reading xx


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. What a fab idea to use a sponge to apply the gold colour :-) xx
    http://littlemisskme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou :) will check out your blog x

      Delete
  2. this is so cute! I love the hunger games! :)

    xx

    claudia-beautyfashion.bogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig