Wednesday, 25 April 2012

I WANT TO BE AN AUSSIE ANGEL !

Hi Lovelies, Aussie are taking on 10 Lucky Fans to become Aussie Angels.

I WANT TO BE AN AUSSIE ANGEL!

I Love Everything Hair... I started working in a Hairdressers at the age of 15, Then a few years down the line I qualified as a Hairdresser.
I wear Hair Extensions Everyday, and their is not a day that I wear My hair up! It always has to be down looking glam even if I'm having a lazy day at home.

Wearing Hair Extensions I always experiment with different products to use on My hair, But I always use this Aussie Product...


Aussie Miracle Colour Insurance Leave-in Conditioner. This works fab on My hair & My extensions and It's one product that I could never replace.

Pick Me to be Your Angel ♥













I LOVE all things Hair ! What more is there to say !

Thanks for Reading.

Sarah xo

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
SHARE:

1 comment

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig