Monday, 2 April 2012

My Weekend in Pictures... Happy Birthday to Me ♥

Hi Lovelies, So Saturday was My 24th Birthday & I thought I'd share with You a few Photo's of The best bits from My Amazing Day.

I had lots of Prezzies & Money to spend in Liverpool this Weekend, but the best Prezzie & Funniest off My Boyfriend was the Angry Birds Game.




I love Angry Birds, I completed them all on My IPhone & soon as I saw this on TV I was like 'omg I want' so My Boyfriend surprised Me with it.

Of the Night, My Boyfriend took Myself, My Little Girl & His 3 Kids to Frankie & Bennys for Food, Oh Boyyy it was soooo yummy.








Pudding was the best...

My Boyfriend had Knickerbocker Glory & I had Pancakes with Chocolate Sauce & Ice Cream! *NOM*







I had such a Fabulous Day, And I cannot Thank My Boyfriend & Little Fam enough for such a Perfect Day. :)


Me & My Boyfriend ♥

Thankyou to Everyone on My Twitter too for My Birthday wishes.

Lots of Love

Sarah xo

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Hope you had a lovely birthday!

    lindsayfrances.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a lovely birthday! The angry birds game looks awesome- I want one :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If u love the IPhone game u should get it :) x

      Delete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig