Wednesday, 18 April 2012

New Favourite ♥ 17 Wild Curls Mascara

Hi Lovelies,
After trying out a Clinique Mascara & having it really irritate My Eyes, I went to Boots Monday on a Quest to find a New Mascara that wouldn't Irritate My Eyes & Gives Me Gorgeous Full Lashes.

I Picked up 17 Wild Curls Mascara in Wildest Black.



The first thing that caught My Eye was the Packaging, Gorgeous Leopard Print that would stand out Purrrfect in My Makeup Bag.

Now back to the Mascara... In this Mascara they do a Black & a Wildest Black, I chose the Wildest Black as I love having Big Dark Fluttering Lashes.
After applying My usual good few coats as I do with any of My Mascara's (I'm not a 1 Coat Girl) The results were just what I wanted... Longer more Fuller looking Lashes.


Omg... It's sooooo hard to get a pic of Your Lashes !! >.<

On this Mascara it also says It 'Holds Curl for up to 10 Hours' and This it did, My Lashes were looking as good as they did when I finished work to when I first applied it!

I give this Mascara 10/10, I Love It!
At Boots its only £4.00 Was £6.29.

What's Your Favourite Mascara?

Thanks for Reading, Have a Fab Day.

Sarah xx

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I have this in the gold packaging. I absolutely love it but mine is starting to dry up a bit now. Maybe I should replace it while it's on offer xx

    http://confessionsofasecretshopper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds really good- and a bargain too! I'm using Rimmel 'Scandaleyes' at the moment, highly recommend it :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was going to try that one, might try that one soon :) x

      Delete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig