Saturday, 14 April 2012

NOTD: China Glaze Naked !

Hi Lovelies, Sally's had an offer on all China Glaze Nail Varnishes the other day (buy one get one half price) So I had to get Me a Couple of Bottles.




Today I used The Colour Naked, It's a Pretty Pink colour with a slight shimmer to it.




I Love China Glaze Nail Varnishes as they dry quick and also last well on the nails; They also come in a huge range of colours.

The other Colour I brought was Dance Baby, which is a light purple colour, I will blog about this nail varnish soon as I try it out.

Do You have a Favourite China Glaze Nail Varnish?

Thanks for Reading,

Have a Fab Saturday.

Sarah xx

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Fantastic blog and brilliant post!!! You're amazing!!! Your sense of style is fantastic too!!! Absolutely brilliant...

    the-white-list.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyouu :) xx
      Now following Your Blog x

      Delete
  2. Loving your blog, so cute.
    Keep them coming!

    http://littlemisskme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou :) having a giveaway soon too xx

      Delete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig