Friday, 20 April 2012

Purple Glitter Gradient Nails

Hi Lovelies, After doing My Effie Trinket Hunger Games Inspired Nails, I'm loving this Gradient Nail Effect & thought I'd do it on My Nails Today.








For this Look I used:



Purple Base: 2 Coats of China Glaze Dance Baby.
End of Nails: 2 Coats of Claire's Purple Glitter.
Ontop of Purple Glitter: 2 Coats of Barry M Hologram Hexogram.

I didn't use a sponge on the ends of My Nails like I did with My Hunger Games nails as using a glitter polish it goes on more uneven so you dont have a blunt line anyway.

Hope You like this Nail Look.

Thanks for Reading Lovelies.

Have a fab Friday & Weekend, Remember My Giveaway is coming up next week :)

Sarah xo

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig