Monday, 16 April 2012

What I'm Wearing Today

Hi Lovelies, I haven't really done a Post Like this before so I thought I'd give it ago!!

Outfit



Top: New Look
Jeans: New Look
Sandals: Zara

Makeup

Today I've gone for a Double winged Liner look with one line Purple & the other Black.




Face:
•17 Photo Flawless Skin Primer
•No7 Instant Radiance Foundation in 20 Blonde
•Natural Collection Loose Powder in Warm Translucent
Cheeks:
•Estee Lauder Blush in Petal & Pink Kiss
Eyes:
•No7 Eye Base
•Loreal ColorAppeal Eyeshadow 23 Golden Shimmer
•Collection 2000 Extreme Felt Liner in Purple
•Rimmel Gel Liner in Black
•Bourjois Volume Glamour Ultra Black Mascara
Eyebrows:
•Christian Eyebrow Kit in Dark Brown
Lips:
•Clinique Superbalm Gloss in 10 Grapefruit

Nails

My Nails are The Hunger Games, Effie Trinket Inspired

Hope You Like My 'What I'm Wearing Today Post.

Thanks for Reading.

Sarah xx

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I have that t shirt too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. o0o I just love that top and your winged liner is flawless! Great Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your eyeliner looks amazing! Your jeans are a fab colour too! :) x

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig