Wednesday, 2 May 2012

April Favourites ♥

Morning Lovelies, As You all should know We are now in May (that went quick) so that can mean only one thing... It's time for all My Favourites from April.

Osmo Deep Moisturising Conditioner


I purchased this from Sally's as My hair was feeling really dried out.
It's a Deep Moisturising Conditioner that helps strengthen & reconstruct Damaged Hair.
I normally leave in My hair for 5 minutes & then rinse for a more moisturising treatment.

MUA Eye Shadows


I've never tried any MUA products before & I spotted these in Superdrug for only £1 each so I had to try them out!
The first colour is Shade 17 Matt, This colour works fab as a base or as a nude Eye Shadow to wear with My winged Liner.
The second colour is Shade 4 Pearl, This is a shimmery purple colour, It makes my Blue eyes stand out & lasts all day.

Rimmel Waterproof Gel Eyeliner


So In blogger & You Tube world I saw alot of Gel Liners being used & thought I'd try one out for Myself as I wear winged out liner as part of My everyday look.
This Rimmel Gel Liner took My Eye First & I must say it's fabulous.
It goes on really easy & comes with it's own mini brush in the top to apply the Gel Liner.


It also lasts all day without any smudging.

China Glaze Calcium Gel Fortifier


Lately My nails have become really weak & have been splitting alot. I purchased this in Sally's as it was highly recommended by the staff in there & I've only been using it for 6 days & I've noticed a BIG difference.
It says to apply two coats to clean, bare nails & for best results not to apply lacquer; But I've just been putting two coats on under my desired nail varnish and have found My nails being alot stronger & growing quick only after 6 days!!
This Product is a must have for your tallons!!

China Glaze Nail Varnishes


I'm really loving China Glaze nail varnishes lately, Especially when Sally's had a Buy One Get One Free deal on them !
•China Glaze Frostbite: I used this Nail varnish in My Zooey Deschanel Inspired Nail Look, It's a gorgeous Electric Blue & really does brighten up Your nails & made My hands look really tanned.
•China Glaze Dance Baby: I used this Nail varnish in My Purple Gradient Nails Post, This is a gorgeous colour for Summer (If the sun comes out!) and I find it dries really quick.
•China Glaze Naked: I used this Nail varnish in My NOTD: China Glaze Naked Post, It's a Pretty Pale pink & this will also look fab for Summer.

Models Own


So Yesterday I needed a Gold Glitter for My Zooey Deschanel Inspired Look and I came across the Hed Kandi Disco Heaven.
As they were on offer too I couldn't resist purchasing the Pink Fizz too.

Primark Shoes


While Shopping for some new work shoes the other day, I came across these gorgeous shoes in Primark.
They are floral & also have sequins on for added cuteness and I think they look fab with skinny jeans.

And Finally... The Avengers


I Watched this film on Sunday in 3D with My Boyfriend & it was fantastic !
It's definitely a Must-See !!

Remember... If You haven't done it yet, Go enter My Blog Giveaway

Have a Fab Day Lovelies, You comments are always welcome :)

Sarah xo

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I need to try that nail strengthener, my nails are so bad at the moment! :)

    allaboutthegirlblog.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've wanted to try the Gel Eyeliner for ages but not heard much about it! I may sneakily purchase it while on holiday this month ;)

    http://confessionsofasecretshopper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like it, i thought it would smudge but it doesn't x

      Delete
  3. That Rimmel eyeliner looks really interesting! I really like the packaging, and that models own nail varnish looks amazing! I've been trying to find the head kandi Ibiza mix for ages!

    Www.saramariii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig