Friday, 18 May 2012

Dirty Works Product Review

Hi Lovelies, The other day I blogged that I received some fab Face Products & For the Last few days I've been using the 2 Dirty Works Products that I received.


Dirty Works Products are Affordable, yet indulgent & are available from leading Sainsburys nationwide and online at www.dirtyworksbeauty.com

Blemish Buster 2-in-1 Scrub & Mask.


About Product: Blast blemishes away with our intense deep cleaning daily scrub to help keep the pesky pimples out of sight! Then when your skin is in need of a jump start, use as a quick pick-me-up face mask to reveal fresher, radient and gorgeously glowing skin.

Review: Most Night's I don't get in from work till after 11pm so all My face ever seems to see is a quick go over with a face wipe then into bed.
I've been using this Product Every Night after removing My makeup with a face wipe, Then applying it to My skin, massaged in & then rinsed with warm water.
I've noticed My skin has felt more refreshed, more glowing & has banished any dry bits that I've had on My skin lately.
I've not yet tried it as a face mask but going to try that out on My day off the weekend.
I will definately be including this product in My Everyday Skin care regime, It's a bargain at only £4.99 for 125ml and does everything You could possibly want a face scrub to do.

Lift & Firm Super Skin Serum.


About Product: This little tube of magic will help to even out surface imperfections and tighten the complexion, leaving skin looking polished and refined. Our unique formulation helps tighten wrinkles and fine lines. Beauty boosters galore, perfection knows no bounds!

Review: After using the 2-in-1 Scrub & Mask I applied this to My face, all You need in 2 pumps of the serum onto Your face & neck.
This Product is so moisturising that after applying this of a night time I didn't feel the need to apply any moisturiser of a morning before My foundation.
I hate the feeling of my skin feeling dehydrated but this made my Skin feel super soft, hydrated & more radient.
Seeing all these Serum's from different brands in the press etc I never thought they really did anything, but this teamed up with the 2-in-1 Scrub & Mask makes the perfect skincare duo.
This Product is £7.99 for 30ml but a little goes a long way.

Both of these products I'm really happy with & will continue to use them in My skincare regime.

Check out You local Sainsburys for these Products or visit www.dirtyworksbeauty.com

Do You have any other skincare products that You think are amazing?

Any comments please leave below.

Have a Fab Friday

Sarah xo

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I haven't found a review for these products yet so thanks so much!
    I've tried the scrub before but never the serum so will have to give it a go altogether :D x

    www.thefashionseason.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sick and tired of sagging skin?
    The ChinUp Mask can help to reduce the appearance of unwanted fat around the neck and chin whilst moisturising the skin.

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig