Wednesday, 16 May 2012

I'm an Aussie Angel !

Hi Lovelies, A few Weeks ago I posted My Blog Post: I want to be an Aussie Angel because Aussie were taking on 10 more girlies to become 'Aussie Angels'.... And as You've probably guessed I was picked to be an Aussie Angel!! :)

On becoming an Angel I received an Angel Necklace...



I also received a bottle of Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo...


This shampoo is amazing, It revives My Chemically dried out Hair & leaves it lovely & soft and glossy!
Also the smell Is like bubblegum which You can smell all day in Your hair.

I'm so glad I got picked to be an Aussie Angel & can't wait to see what they have in store for us Angels Next !

Thanks for Reading Lovelies

Sarah xo

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
SHARE:

4 comments

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig