China Glaze Dance Baby, Barry M Pink Flamingo, Nina Ultra Pro Blu Blaze.
1. Apply a base coat to your nails, then apply 2 coats of a pale purple/pink to Your Nails. I'm using China Glaze Dance Baby.
2. Take a cosmetic sponge & paint on Your 2nd colour...
Then Dab 2/3 down the nail. I'm using Barry M Pink Flamingo.
3. Once fully dry repeat with the 3rd colour but only dab 1/3 down. I'm using Nina Ultra Pro Blu Blaze.
4. Tidy up the edges with a cotton bud & apply a top coat.
Then Your Done !
Hope You like this look, have fun in the sunshine.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone