Tuesday, 22 May 2012

NOTD: Ombre Nails

Hi Lovelies, The Weekend I did this Ombre look on My Nails using the same technique I used on My Tequila Sunrise Nails...



Products Used:


China Glaze Dance Baby, Barry M Pink Flamingo, Nina Ultra Pro Blu Blaze.

How To:
1. Apply a base coat to your nails, then apply 2 coats of a pale purple/pink to Your Nails. I'm using China Glaze Dance Baby.


2. Take a cosmetic sponge & paint on Your 2nd colour...


Then Dab 2/3 down the nail. I'm using Barry M Pink Flamingo.


3. Once fully dry repeat with the 3rd colour but only dab 1/3 down. I'm using Nina Ultra Pro Blu Blaze.



4. Tidy up the edges with a cotton bud & apply a top coat.

Then Your Done !






Hope You like this look, have fun in the sunshine.

Sarah xo

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Such a good idea. I haven't seen this done before, but it looks lovely!

    Lindsey

    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Nails and Great Idea :) ... will def be trying this

    xx Sherviii
    www.makeuploveandotherdrugs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look, I haven't seen it being done like that before. Is it just a makeup sponge you used?

    littlemisskme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeh just a makeup sponge, i have done it in a previous blog post using a washing up sponge lol x

      Delete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig