Tuesday, 1 May 2012

NOTD: Zooey Deschanel Inspired Nails

Hi Lovelies, As You've probably guessed Zooey Deschanel has yet posted another picture of her nails on Instagram painted by Enamelle.

These are Zooey's Nails:



To re-create this look i'm using:


Collection 2000 Hot Looks Electric Dreams, Collection 2000 Hot Looks Lemon Soda, Bourjois So Laque Bleu Model & Models Own Hed Kandi Disco Heaven.

Get The Look.

First up, I painted 2 Coats of Collection 2000 Electric Dreams onto My nails & left to fully dry.


Now for the Lines... You can either use a fine nail art brush or if You dont have one take a tiny paint brush & snip the bristles until it's very fine.


I'm starting with the pale blue lines first.


Using the Bourjois Bleu Model & a fine brush I painted on these Lines & left to fully dry.

Now the same again for the yellow lines using Collection 2000 Lemon Soda...


Leave again to fully dry then apply 2 lines of Gold Glitter, I'm using Models Own Hed Kandi Disco Heaven... And Your done!

The Finished Look:


A very similar look to Zooey's, apart from mine are not as neat & i knocked them trying to un-wrap My Models Own Polish !

Hope You like this inspired look.

Thanks for Reading.

Sarah xo

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
SHARE:

1 comment

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig