Tuesday, 29 May 2012

OOTD: Simple but Pretty

Hi Lovelies just a quick post on My OOTD.

Outfit








•Top: New Look
•Jeans: Next
•Sandals: Zara

I'm a HUGE Fan of skinny jeans, It's only the style of jeans that I wear.
These jeans from next are so comfortable & a perfect fit.
My top from New Look is fab for summer as it keeps you cool and also has gorgeous flowing material that compliments my body shape.
My Sandals are from Zara, I brought these while in Tenerife. They have lasted for over a year now & go with almost anything.

Hair






This Summer I'm loving wearing my hair in a side French Braid, It keeps all your hair in, keeps you cool and also looks super cute.

So thats My OOTD & also how I'm wearing My Hair.

Thanks for Reading

Sarah xo

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Love your hair - so pretty!

    lindsayfrances.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next time i see you im so going to have to get you to do this to my hair or the waterfall plait! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous! Love the top and the pretty braid :) x

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig