Monday, 14 May 2012

Something Silly: Avengers Nails

Hi Lovelies, Hope You all had a Fab Weekend.

Just a quick post on something silly and random I tried out the weekend.

On You Tube & The Internet I saw lots of Avengers Nail Art designs so I thought I'd give it a bash Myself.


Compaired to all the other nails I have seen mine are really rubbish but it was fun to try out!!

My Favourite Nail is The Hulk !

Thanks for Reading My Short Post... Just wanted to Share what I tried the Weekend.

Have a Fab Monday.

Sarah xo

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Love these! They look so cool! :)

    little-pink-stud.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wawwww there so awesome!!!

    Annest X
    the flying ice cream truck stops short of crushing Spongebob

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig