Wednesday, 30 May 2012

Today's OOTD: Topshop

Hi Lovelies, Just another quick OOTD Post.








•Top: Topshop
•Shorts: Topshop
•Sandals: Topshop
•Necklace: From Aussie for Becoming anAussie Angel :)

Excuse the Photo's I look very Orange on them !! Haha

I Love Topshop clothing, I've had all 3 items from there for a while now & the quality is so great that they've lasted me this long!

Plus I'm wearing My hair down today after wearing it in a side braid for the last few days, It feels nice to have a change.

Thanks for Reading & Remember You have until Midnight Tonight (30/5/12) To enter My Double Blog Giveaway! So DO IT before it's too late !

Sarah xo

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig