Saturday, 26 May 2012

Today's Summer Hair & Makeup Look

Hi Lovelies, Lots of You have asked for Summer Hair & Makeup Blog Posts, & Today I have one for You.

Hair:









Today I've braided My hair from the one side in a french plait going to the other side.
This Hair style is fab because it keeps all your hair in place without using hair spray, which I personally don't like to use in Summer as Natural hair looks much better.
Also I love wearing My hair like this in Summer to cool me down a little!

Makeup:



Summer is a great time for Sunkissed Skin with Minimal Makeup, So for My Summer look I have still kept My winged liner but kept it really fine just to set the eyes off a little as I find My eyes without Liner don't really stand out.
I've kept it simple & chic with a pale pink lipstick & also a pink blush.

Products Used:



•No7 Instant Radiance Foundation 20 Blonde
•MUA Eyeshadow 17 Matt
•Rimmel Waterproof Gel Eyeliner Black
•Avon Super Enchant Mascara Black
•Estee Lauder Blush 02 Pink Kiss
•Loreal Caresse Lipstick 03 Lovely Rose

Outfit:



My Floral Pink Summer Dress is from Zara & My Bunny Iphone Case is from Ebay!

Hope You Love this Summer Look, All Your comments are always welcome & remember to enter my DOUBLE GIVEAWAY which ends Midnight Wednesday :)

Enjoy the Sunshine & Have a Fab Weekend!

Sarah xo

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. your phone case is so cute! really like your tattoo and your hair :)

    http://amyelizabethmartin.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty :) love your tattoo :) xx

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig