Monday, 25 June 2012

COMING SOON: YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat Review

Hi Lovelies, If like me your a fan of the famous & fabulous YSL Touche Eclat, You will be delighted to know YSL is bringing to You the Excellence of Touch Eclat in Foundation form.

Most YSL stands in Department stores are offering a 7-Day complimentary trial of the foundation before it's Launch on the 9th July 2012.

Seeing this in my local department store I had to try it out, as Touche Eclat is such a fabulous beauty must have and I could just imagine the foundation giving you a gorgeous, luminous, fresh faced finish!

I had the sample in shade BR50 which is a gorgeous Beige tone with a slight hint of rose.






It is also available in 22 different shades which is such a wide range so that you can get the perfect shade for your skin tone.

Review.

I applied the Foundation with My foundation brush and it glided onto the skin like silk.
It's not a full coverage but more of a light/medium coverage but it is buildable if you did want to create more of a full coverage finish.
I normally only wear full coverage foundations as I have quite an uneven skin tone & a few freckles that I like to minimise; But this foundation after only one layer giving me a light/medium coverage gave me gorgeous fresh glowing skin that still showed a few of my freckles but helped to even out my complexion and without using any concealer under my eyes it also banished 2 dark little patches I have underneath them.


Feeling Fresh Faced!

This foundation left my skin feeling super soft, natural looking & also lasted all day without turning patchy.

I really would love this foundation for the summer months as it would look stunning for a natural glowing fresh look.

I'm not 100% sure on the RRP but I think it's around £28, which is an excellent price for this YSL Product.

I will be purchasing this product & really can't wait for the launch.

If you'd love to try out this product I highly recommend trying out a sample at your YSL stand in your local department store.

Have you tested out your sample yet? Do you love the touche eclat highlighter?

Thanks for Reading

Sarah xo

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig