Saturday, 23 June 2012

Fun Neon Pink French Manicure

Hi Lovelies, After doing a Zooey Deschanel Inspired Spring French Manicure a Few months ago, I've always Loved trying it out with different colours and I tried it with a dark grey nail varnish & a bright neon pink!



Products Used:



No7 Stay Perfect Nail Colour in Gret Skies & Models Own WAH Nails nail art pen in Pink!

So this was really easy to do, I applied 2 coats of the No7 nail varnish and left to fully dry.
Then using the brush part on the nail art pen I painted on the tips also doing 2 coats.

I love the contrast on this look from dark to bright pink, it really does give your nails a pop of colour!

What do you think of this look? Are there any 2 colours that you've tried together and Love?

Thanks for Reading, Have a fab weekend.

Sarah xo

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig