Friday, 1 June 2012

God Save The Queen: Jubilee Nails

Hi Lovelies, As it's the Queens Jubilee this weekend I thought I'd do My Nails in a Jubilee theme!

Please excuse my nails They keep breaking & my cuticles are messy :(

Products Used:


China Glaze Frostbite, Elegant Touch White & Rimmel 030 Dancin' Queen.

How To:

1. Using China Glaze Frostbite paint 2 coats onto the thumb & first 3 fingers, Then 2 coats of Rimmel 030 Dancin' Queen onto your little finger nail.


2. Once fully dry using a fine nail brush start to paint on the white lines on your ring finger to make the union jack. For this I'm using Elegant Touch French Manicure White as it's the only white I have.


3. Then again wait for the white to fully dry & draw on the final red lines to the union jack flag. I'm using Rimmel 030 Dancin' Queen.


4. Finish with a top coat then you have gorgeous jubilee nails, Fit for a Queen !






Thanks for Reading Lovelies

Have a fab Jubilee Weekend.

Sarah xo

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. wow those are great! I wish my hands were steady enough to do nice art work on my nails. Think i'm going to paint my nails, red white and blue to celebrate too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thankyou & it's really easy you should try it :) but red white & blue nails sounds fab too :) xx

      Delete
  2. Love them! I'm going to do something similar tomorrow x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. fab can't wait to see them :) xx

      Delete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig