Please excuse my nails They keep breaking & my cuticles are messy :(
China Glaze Frostbite, Elegant Touch White & Rimmel 030 Dancin' Queen.
1. Using China Glaze Frostbite paint 2 coats onto the thumb & first 3 fingers, Then 2 coats of Rimmel 030 Dancin' Queen onto your little finger nail.
2. Once fully dry using a fine nail brush start to paint on the white lines on your ring finger to make the union jack. For this I'm using Elegant Touch French Manicure White as it's the only white I have.
3. Then again wait for the white to fully dry & draw on the final red lines to the union jack flag. I'm using Rimmel 030 Dancin' Queen.
4. Finish with a top coat then you have gorgeous jubilee nails, Fit for a Queen !
Thanks for Reading Lovelies
Have a fab Jubilee Weekend.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone