Monday, 11 June 2012

Hair Trade I&K Hair Extensions Review PLUS New Dip Dye/Ombre Hair

Hi Lovelies.

Last week I received some Hair Extensions from Hairtrade.com, I was long overdue some new hair extensions and this time I opt'd for some 22" ones as I have worn 18" for many years now.


I received the I&K Clip in Straight Hair in 20 Dark Blonde in 22" length.
I chose a blonde colour as I wear a dip dye/ombre look on my hair and I achieve this by colouring my extensions my own hair colour from the top to the midlengths and leave the natural hair extension colour out on the ends.

About the Hair Extensions.







  • Materials: Selected 100% Human hair, medium metal clips
  • Grade: A
  • Weight: 110g exclude the weight of 18 clips for 14 and 16 inch; 120g for 18; 130g for 22 inch
  • Structure: 10 clip in pieces with 18 clips + 2 test pieces without clips
  • Full Length: Actual length is 2 inch longer. For example: full length is 20 inch for 18 inch hair
  • There is enough hair here to enhance the whole head. As it is made of 100% Human hair, it can be cut, coloured, straighten,curled everything that you do with your own hair can be done with these extensions.


  • Excuse the picture quality of the Hair Extension photo's was hard to capture true colour!




    These Hair Extensions are of excellent quality & the clips are just the perfect size, as any bigger they would be too heavy & any smaller they wouldn't hold on to your hair.


    These hair extensions in 22" length retail for £72.99 which is a fab price for the quality; also the delivery was fab too, they were delivered in a huge long box which also means they wont get damaged during shipping either.

    I had to trim a couple of inches off the length as they do come an extra 2 inches longer, and being 24" in total was a little too long for me!

    There is just enough hair in the pack too as before when I received some hair extensions on the internet they were very fine & I could have done with a few more strips to bulk it up a little and not look so fake, but in these extensions their is enough for a full head and to make it look as natural as possible.



    Dip dye/Ombre Look.

    On my extensions I did the Dip-dye/Ombre look which I have put a video on Youtube on how to achieve this look! Remember to subscribe & Like :)



    Overall I really do love these extensions out of all the extensions I have tried over the years, they are a fantastic buy for the money and are genuine 100% Human Hair which you have to watch out for lately as some extensions 'claim' they are 100% Human Hair when actually they are only 80% Human and 20% Synthetic, which wont last you as long and are personally a waste of money.

    Thankyou for Reading I hope you find this review helpful, Anymore questions please ask and also if you do wish to buy some of these extensions but are a little unsure, if you contact Hair Trade via their website I'm sure they will be happy to help you out.

    Have a fab Day.

    Sarah xo
    SHARE:

    8 comments

    1. Your hair looks gorgeous! I'm on the look out for some new extensions Too thicken my hair :) I struggle finding a colour match with my hair being very multitoned! Xxxxx

      ReplyDelete
    2. You are stunning. It looks good on you.Here is a Salon that gives value to your money.

      ReplyDelete
    3. Its so Nice! I love it.

      Thanks for putting this up Remy hair

      ReplyDelete
    4. I&k hair extensions are one of the best hair extensions. You are looking gorgeous in these clip in hair extensions.

      ReplyDelete
    5. I must say, I thought this was a pretty interesting read when it comes to this topic. Liked the material. . . virgin hair extensions new york city

      ReplyDelete
    6. This is very informative post, we also work in the same field. We are a hair extension company from Sydney. Hair Extensions HQ offers Free express delivery AUS wide for all our hair extensions. For more information you can contact us or visit our website. http://bit.ly/ZAWErn

      ReplyDelete
    7. we provide excellent quality Hair Extensions at reasonable prices. With a variety of hair textures to choose from, we pride ourselves in the ability to service a wider range of women. We are committed to selling the highest grade of virgin human hair extensions.

      ReplyDelete
    8. Wow. Love this post! Please visit this link http://www.glamourweave.com/how-to-maintain-human-hair-lace-wigs/ for the most awesome hair extensions in the market.

      ReplyDelete

    © Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
    Designer Blogger Template by pipdig