Saturday, 2 June 2012

I'm On Youtube! May Favourites

Hi Lovelies,
                  Just to let you all know i'm now on Youtube ! You can Find me here: ohhsoglam1

My first video is on my May Favourites & Products included in my video are:
  • Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo
  • St Moriz Tanning Mousse
  • St Tropez Gradual Tan
  • Loreal Caresse Lipstick
  • Models Own Makeup Bag & Mirror
I would LOVE IT if you subscribed to my youtube channel & also comment on my video... REMEMBER It is only my first video so be nice please =P


Thanks for Reading, Have a wonderful night & I hope to bring more Youtube video's to you all soon :)

Sarah xo
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Great video. Have just discovered your blog - really love it!

    http://taniamcollins.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. your hair looks so pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent video hunni, your soo brave Id be dead nervous..so well done :) Great way to be more personal with your blog readers xx

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig