Tuesday, 26 June 2012

Lady Gaga Paparazzi Inspired Nails

Hi Lovelies, Today I thought I'd paint My nails inspired by Lady Gaga's outfit in Paparazzi.




Products Used:



Collection 2000 Hot Looks Lemon Soda & Andrea Fulerton Nail Boutique Dot & Flick Pen.

How To:

•Apply 2 coats of Collection 2000 Lemon Soda or any Yellow Nail Varnish of your choice.
•Once fully dry taking the Andrea Fulerton nail pen I drew on 3 dots in a shape like Minnie Mouse's Head and repeated these a few times on each nail, Apart from on the ring finger which I drew one big one.
•Then leave to fully dry and apply a top coat of your choice.

These are My finished results:






I think this look is fun & different! What do you think?

Thanks for Reading

Sarah xo

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
SHARE:

1 comment

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig