Tuesday, 19 June 2012

Lemon Yellow 3D Bow Detail Nail Art inspired by Zooey Deschanel

Hi Lovelies, Today Zooey Deschanel Posted this photo on her Instagram of her Nails for Critics Choice Awards by Chi Nail Bar...



As I love Zooey Deschanel and think all of her nail designs are so unique & gorgeous I had to re-create this look on My own nails.

Products Used:



Collection 2000 Hot Looks in Lemon Soda, Models Own Wah Nail art pen in White, A Silver glitter varnish (not too sure on brand as was in a little set) & 3D Diamante Bows available online from Ebay & Other Nail art websites.

My Finished Look:



In Zooey Deschanel's Photo You can't see her thumbs so I did one thumb with glitter on & the other with white lines, I also finished all My nails off with a China Glaze top coat.


Left Hand.


Right Hand.

What do you all think of this look?

I love Zooey Deschanel's nails & hope she continues to have gorgeous nails that I can try out & re-create myself!

Thanks for Reading.

Sarah xo

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Gahhh cuteness overload! I love the lemon and white stripes, this design is absolutely adorable! :)

    Alice

    http://SecretsOfAWannabeCharlotte.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely :) will check out your blog x

      Delete
  2. good copy, they look lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks really good! good job! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorge! Did the bows stay on long? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou :) & I took them off after the photo because I had work, but when applied with a strong nail glue they will last but just have to be careful that u dont catch them on anything etc or they will pull off.
      But work great for a night out/Party etc :) xx

      Delete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig