Thursday, 28 June 2012

Newspaper Nail Art

Hi Lovelies, Newspaper Nail Art has been seen for a while now & I've noticed lots of people use something called rubbing alcohol to damp the newspaper but I thought I'd try it out using a different method.

What You Will Need:


5 Strips of newspaper to fit each nail, Plus a Cotton Wool pad with nail varnish remover on...


...And also a nail varnish of your choice. I'm using China Glaze Dance Baby.

Step 1:
Paint 2 coats of your desired nail colour onto your nails & leave to fully dry.


Step 2:
Take your newspaper cutting & place downwards onto the cotton wool pad that also has nail varnish remover on so it starts to get damp.


Step 3:
Place the newspaper cutting onto your nail & gently press down for a few seconds.


Step 4:
Remove newspaper cutting from nail, Repeat on other nails & finish off with your choice of top coat.




Then you are done !!

This look took me less that 20 Minutes to do, Plus I think it helps using a China Glaze nail varnish as they dry so quick.

What do you think of this look?

Thanks for Reading.

Sarah xo

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Oh cool I didnt know you could use nail polish remover for this technique xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It worked well with nail polish varnish ! I normally use a little bit of vodka. I should try using this. Thanks for the tip :)

    http://beautyandtherest.hubpages.com/hub/Newspaper-Nail-Art

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I'll try this way as I tried to do it once before and it didn't work :( xxx

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig