Friday, 15 June 2012

NOTD: Blue & Gold Glitter Nails

Hi Lovelies

Yesterday I Painted My nails with a new nail varnish from Sally's & added a little glitter to give them a little bit of bling!


For This Look I Used:

Nina Ultra Pro in Blu Blaze from Sally's & Models Own Hed Kandi Disco Heaven.

I love the Bright blue with a hint of teal colour that the Nina ultra pro nail varnish has, but be warned, I've found with this nail varnish that you need a good 3 coats to get a good full even coverage & it also dries matt with a chalk like texture; which can sound rather off-putting but once you apply your gloss top coat it looks perfect.

I finished the nails off by adding 2 coats of Models Own Hed Kandi Disco Heaven at an angle to my thumb & ring finger, just to add a little something to my nails as I don't do one plain colour!

So that's my NOTD.

What nails are you wearing Today? Any new nail varnishes out there you think I should try?

Thanks for Reading

Sarah xo
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. These 2 colours go so well together! The blue looks like a regal, royal blue colour, and the gold just tops off that effect :)

    Alice

    http://SecretsOfAWannabeCharlotte.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the gold glitter!!

    So glad I found you on the #bbloggers tag, I love finding fellow beauty bloggers :)

    Happy to be your newest follower!

    xo, Jersey Girl

    hairsprayandhighheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig