Wednesday, 27 June 2012

NOTD: Cupcake Nails

Hi Lovelies, Yesterday I put a photo on My Instagram of My Little Girls Cupcake Nails I painted for her...


...And lots of You loved the nails that I did & I asked on Twitter if you'd like to see a tutorial for it & a few of you said yes, So I thought i'd show you on my own nails how to achieve this look.

Products Used:



Barry M Pink Flamingo, Models Own WAH Nails Pen White & Jessica Striking.

Tutorial:

•Apply 2 coats of desired base colour. I'm using Barry M Pink Flamingo.


•Once fully dry taking my WAH Nail Art pen I painted on an icing shape on top of my nails.


•Next for the cherry on the top, Take a Red Nail Varnish (I'm using Jessica Striking) & using a cocktail stick dab a dot on the top like a cherry!



I Painted cupcakes on My Thumb & Ring Finger with all My other nails wearing just Barry M Pink Flamingo.






This nail look is fun & different and you can experiment with different colours.

Thankyou for Reading.

Sarah xo

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. These nails are sooooo cute! I bet your little girl loved them :) I know I would and I'm 19!
    I may have to be trying these! Love them!

    Http://throughchelseaseyes.com/ xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay I love it. I need to get some nail art pens x

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig