Wednesday, 20 June 2012

Ombre Nails: Blue

Hi Lovelies, After doing Pink & Purple Ombre Nails, Today I decided to do the colour Blue.



Products Used:



From Thumb-Little Finger: Bourjois So Laque Bleu Model, Nails Inc for InStyle Light Blue (unsure on shade), Collection 2000 Hot Looks Electric Dreams, China Glaze Frostbite & Revlon Midnight Affair


I really do love this blue ombre look but I'm not too sure if I should have swapped the Thumb & Index Fingers around ?

What do you think of this look?

I have a few more ombre colours to bring to you all plus some other nail looks & Youtube videos so keep posted!

Thanks for Reading.

Sarah xo

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. They're so pretty! I have the Nails Inc Blue (think it's called Bluebell) it's one of my new faves. x

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig