Sunday, 17 June 2012

Ombre Nails: Pink

Hi Lovelies, Lately I've seen lots of people on blogs experimenting with Ombre nails.
These are nails that start with a light shade of a desired colour on the thumb then gradually get darker on each nail.

Over the next couple of weeks I'm going to experiment with Different coloured Ombre nail looks & Today I'm starting with the colour Pink!




Products Used:



From Thumb-Little Finger: Barry M Peach Melba, China Glaze Naked, Barry M Pink Flamingo, Collection 2000 Hot Looks Neon Art & Jessica Lava Lamp




I love this look as it adds something fun to your nails without being OTT!

Keep a look out over the next couple of weeks when I will do a few more Ombre Nails posts using a different colour/shade each time.

Have you tried the ombre look? Any shades you prefer?

Thanks for Reading.

Sarah xo

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Great colours, reminds me of Lauren Conrad when she did it all those years ago! :)

    Alice

    http://SecretsOfAWannabeCharlotte.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I love pink & all these colours are my fave xx

      Delete
  2. I love this it's really simple but effective. I don't think I have all different shades to do mine... Maybe I should buy some more haha!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you should !!! A little treat can't hurt right? Teehee x

      Delete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig