Monday, 18 June 2012

Ombre Nails: Purple

Hi Lovelies, Yesterday In My Pink Ombre Nails Post I explained that over the next few weeks I'm going to Experiment with Ombre Nails as often as I can using a different colour each time.

Today the colour is Purple!



Products Used:



From thumb-little finger: China Glaze Dance Baby, Nails Inc for InStyle Light purple (not to sure on name), Jessica Be Happy!, No7 Stay Perfect Vivid Violet, Jessica Captivating





I Love these colours although my little finger does have a hint of brown in as it's the only really dark purple I have.

Hope You like this Ombre look, What colours or other nail looks would you like to see next?

Also let me know if you'd like any hair or makeup looks doing on my Youtube :)

Thanks for Reading

Sarah xo

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love ombre nails and your choice of colours are great! Defo trying this for my next nail venture!

    Alice

    http://SecretsOfAAannabeCharlotte.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really wanna try ombre nails, yours look so cute x

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig