Wednesday, 25 July 2012

A Gorgeous New Bracelet: Prairie Charms

Hi Lovelies, Today I received this gorgeous new bracelet from Prairie Charms.








This is a Gorgeous brown beaded bracelet and the beads close-up also have a slight gold shimmer to them with a key charm detail.

I've teamed this bracelet up with one that I wear everyday & It really does go with anything.

Prairie Charms is a great site For individual limited edition bracelets all for amazing prices; Also 10% of proceeds benefit the Great Ormond Street Hospital Charity, 'Kiss it Better' campaign, So when purchasing a gorgeous bracelet for yourself, You are also donating to a great charity too.

There are so many bracelets on the website I have my eye on, So get onto the Prairie Charms Website & check them all out for yourselves before I steal them all !!

Thanks for Reading

Sarah xo

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. This is so pretty and its lovely that some of the money goes to such a good cause xx

    www.misssunshinesparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig