Friday, 20 July 2012

Dirty Works Bling It On! Shimmer Lotion

Hi Lovelies, Sorry I've been a little quiet the last few days but I've had an awful cold & really haven't been up for doing anything... But feeling a little better now so I'm back!!

If you read my blog you'll know I LOVE Dirty Works Products; All the product ranges smell devine & the main thing is the great quality that doesn't break the bank.




Today I received the Bling it on shimmer lotion, It's a lightweight moisturising lotion with very tiny little bits of gold glitter in that gives your skin a radiant glow.
Now I mentioned the word glitter but don't worry it just gives you a very slight natural shimmer not like you've jumped in pva glue then rolled yourself in glitter *phew*!

I used this on my arms today (as it's the only body parts I've got out in this weather) & it moisturised my skin & gave it a healthy looking glow, Also it smells gorgeous too which with any body moisturiser I think is a must as there's nothing better than having gorgeous smelling skin.

This product is great for everyday use just to give your body a gorgeous glow on the parts that you want to show off, Or to use on holiday or with a tan to enchance & show off your tan even more!

This Product retails for £4.99 from Leading Sainsburys stores or from the Dirty Works Website.

Try & check out the rest of the Dirty Works products too as they have so many amazing products & they get a 10/10 from me!

Here's a link to some of my Dirty Works Blog Posts.

Have you tried any Dirty Works products? If so whats your favourite?

Thanks for Reading

Have a Fab Weekend.

Sarah xo

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. clip in hair extensions is the most convenient way to add hair extension, you can put on or remove it at any time.
    http://www.wondepot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like your items.

    Do you want to get long hair,it is not a dream now, hair extensions help you a lot.you can choose the length, tne color you like.

    http://www.servehair.com

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig