Monday, 9 July 2012

Fake Bake Luxurious Golden Bronze Mousse Review.

Morning Lovelies,
I'm a HUGE lover of fake tan, as having tanned skin perfects your skin & gives you that extra little bit of confidence.

I've tried out lots of fake tans but Fake Bake has been one that I've heard mixed reviews about & couldn't wait to try it out for myself.




About:

Fake Bake Luxurious Golden Bronze Mousse is an instant self-tan that dries in seconds.
It's a super light foam mousse that creates an incredible depth of colour suitable for the face & body.




My Review:

In the box you get 120ml of the Mousse Tan in a gold can; You also get a pair of gloves too saves you getting orange palms!

I Prep'd my skin prior to tanning then popped on my gloves placed the foam in my hand & away we go...
...The application of the tan was super easy, It glided on really well, Blended better than any mousse tan I've known, Had a slight colour so you know if you've missed any spots and within seconds My body was completely dry.

I applied the tan about 10pm Saturday night and let it work miracles while I slept-in until about 9am Sunday Morning.

I noticed while I was sleeping this tan did have that biscuit smell, which isn't a bad thing as 95% of Fake Tans out there smell like this!!

Soon as I woke up I didn't see any difference apart from on my face which was really tanned, So I hoped that when I washed the colour guide off I would see more of a tan, but no I still looked the same colour as before apart from with a very slight glow!

On a scale of 0 being my natural skin colour & 10 being a really dark caribbean looking tan, My tan was probably a 1. My St. Tropez Gradual Tan gives me more of a darker colour than this did and for half of the price!

Also I noticed my face had started to break out too, even though in the leaflet they do recommend using the face tan but on the box it says it's suitable for the face & body, And I'm not prone to break-outs so thought it would work ok on my skin.

This product retails at £22.01 from hairtrade.com, Maybe if your looking for a light tan this is the one for you, but for me I don't like to be really dark but I do like to have a tan so that people say 'oh have you been on Holiday?'.

I really don't like giving bad reviews but if a product doesn't work for me I'm not going to lie about it.

Let Me know if you've tried this product & If you recommend a different Fake Bake product that gives a deeper tan as I did love how it went onto the skin just not the results.

Thankyou for Reading

Sarah xo

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Aww that's such a shame! I love the fake bake dark lotion it's amazing but was hoping the mousse worked as good! Think that will be one to avoid xx

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig