Friday, 13 July 2012

My Everyday Makeup Routine Video

Hi Lovelies, Following on from my Foundation Routine video I posted earlier I have also done an Everyday Makeup Routine Video too.



Products Mentioned In Video:

Dirty Works Lift & Firm Super Skin Serum
Benefit Porefessional
Clinique Repairwear Anti-Aging Makeup 06 Honey
Revlon Colorstay Concealer Medium
Dior Bronze 020 Light Tan
Estee Lauder Blusher 01 Petal 02 Pink Kiss
Avon Angled Brush
No7 Beautiful Brows Pencil 15 Blonde
Christian Eyebrow Kit Dark Brown
No7 Stay Perfect Eye Base
Rimmel Glam Eyes Gold Rush
Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eye Pen
YSL Shocking Mascara
Models Own Lipgloss Pink Wink

Remember to Comment, Like & Subscribe to my video as it does mean alot to me, and also if you have any other video requests please let me know.

Thankyou for Reading.

Sarah xo
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. you look lovely!
    what tan do you use(if you do)?
    newest subscriber xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried a fakebake one out recently but wasn't my cup of tea! But use St. Tropez gradual tan medium/dark my all-time favourite xx

      Delete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig