Sunday, 8 July 2012

NOTD: Models Own Emerald City

Hi Lovelies, This post is really delayed as I applied this nail varnish to my nails on Thursday but I've been ever so busy I haven't had time to blog about it!





The nail varnish is Models Own Emerald City that I got in a 3 mini trio which also has blue & red glitter nail varnishes too.

To get this finished look on my nails I applied 3 coats to my nails.



This nail varnish lasted for days & didn't chip or peel, I also had lots of comments on my nails as the colour is so bright and different.

What is your favourite models own nail varnish?

Hope you like this look, I think this colour is gorgeous & it's not something I would usually wear!

Thanks for Reading.

Sarah xo

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I keep looking at this but didn't know if it would be too sparkly for my liking. I have loads of Models Own polishes, Indian Ocean and Lemon Meringue are my favourites :D

    Louise x

    http://confessionsofasecretshopper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colour, think I need to get this. There's a gorgeous aqua one called Indian Ocean, I fancy that too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a gorgeous colour, I really want to get it! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this colour, they'd be perfect for holidays as I love sparkly polishes when I go abroad. I'm new to models own polishes but I so want to try some more xx

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig