Thursday, 26 July 2012

NOTD: Neon Pink Polka Dot

Hi Lovelies, Today I'm going to show you my NOTD which is bright pink nails with a white & pink polka dot ring finger.




Products Used:



Jessica 704 Lava Lamp, Models Own WAH Nail Pens in White & Pink.

How To:

This was really easy to do, First I applied 2 coats of Jessica Lava Lamp to my nails apart from my ring finger, Then I applied 2 coats of Models Own white WAH Nail colour to my ring finger but used an old nail varnish brush to apply this.
Once all the nails are fully dry I then used my Models Own pink WAH Nail Pen to dot on some polka dots.
Once completely dry finish off with any desired top coat.



This Jessica nail varnish is my favourite for summer as it's so bright & looks gorgeous with a tan.

What do you think of this nail look? Are their any other nail looks you'd like to see?

Thanks for Reading

Sarah xo

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig