Friday, 27 July 2012

NOTD: The Olympics Is Here PLUS Vote For Me In Collection Cosmetics Nail Competition!

Hi Lovelies, Today My NOTD is for The Olympics which is kicking off Today.




I have light blue nails, Pink Union Jack ring finger & a polka dot little finger.




Products Used:



Nails Inc Bluebell, Models Own WAH Nail Pen in White & Pink.

I didn't want to do anything OTT as I wanted a simple girly theme for the Olympics.

Also speaking of The Olympics I entered Collection Cosmetics Olympic Nail Competition & have earned myself a place in the final 5, I would Love it if you could all log onto Collection Cosmetics Facebook Page & Vote for my nails by pressing the 'LIKE' button on my photo & by also sharing them too.



Thankyou Everyone & Enjoy The Olympics.

Sarah xo

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. These look fab, you've done a really good job of the union Jack! :-) xx

    The Beauty Of Louise

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you do this??? it seems to be so difficult, but so lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute NAILS! Love them.
    xo
    Suma

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it. Can I pin it?
    sandimartini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig