Tuesday, 10 July 2012

NOTD: Ombre Nails using Nails Inc For InStyle

Hi Lovelies, I love the whole Ombre Nail look & using these 3 fab Nail Varnishes that were free with the June 2012 issue of InStyle magazine I created another ombre nail look.



Nails Inc for Instyle: Peach Sorbet, Powder Pink & Bluebell.

Check out my Tequila Sunrise Nails Tutorial for a step by Step guide on how-to achieve this look.

This is the finished look:







These colours go so well together & ombre nails are so on trend at the moment so try it out for yourself!

Do you have any favourite colour combo's for your ombre nails?

Thankyou for Reading

Sarah xo

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Very pretty! I've not tried ombre nails at all! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! x

    chantteleblogs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig