Sunday, 1 July 2012

NOTD: Sparkle Nails

Hi Lovelies,
Just a quick Post to show you my NOTD.




Pink Sparkle Nails using China Glaze Dance Baby & Models Own Hed Kandi Ibiza Mix.




I love the different colour sparkles to the Ibiza Mix nail varnish & you can transform any plain nail colour of your choice with this nail colour on top.
To achieve my look i did 3 coats of the Ibiza Mix but you can do as many coats as you want depending on how much sparkle you want to see!

This is after 6 coats of Ibiza Mix:



This is after 10 coats of Ibiza Mix:



Hope you like this look.

Which is your favourite Models Own nail varnish?

Thanks for Reading.

Sarah xo

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I think they loom best in the first photo! 10 coats is rediculous of a glitter polish! Technic carnival goes completely opaque with glitter after three coats!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo where can u get that varnish from ? I know i wanted to see how many coats it took to get a full glitter nail... My nails are really thick lol xx

      Delete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig