Tuesday, 17 July 2012

Ombre Gradient Nails Using Barry M

Hi Lovelies,

Barry M is one of my favourite beauty brands for nail varnishes, Not only are they inexpensive for only £2.99 but they also come in a huge range of gorgeous colours too.

Products Used:



Barry M: Peach Melba, Pink Flamingo & Coral.

I used the same technique as I always do for all my Ombre/Gradient looks, Find a Step by Step on how to HERE!

Finished Look:




I love having Ombre/Gradient Nails as you can experiment with different colours & the look is so different but fun & sophisticated!

What do you think of this look? What other colours/nail designs would you love to see next?

Thanks for Reading

Sarah xo

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. They look gorgeous :-) I'm going to try ombré nails this weekend :) xx

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig