Wednesday, 8 August 2012

Love You Skin Complete Cleansing Water Review

Hi Lovelies, Hope you are all having a wonderful week so far.

A few days ago I received this Love Your Skin Cleansing Water.



About.

Love Your Skin Cleansing Water is suitable for all skin types and ages this cleansing water with Linden Blossom and Green Tea, is for those who prefer a totally oil free cleansing experience to remove make-up, grease and grime.
A complete cleanser that gently removes all traces of make-up, including stubborn mascara, leaving your skin completely cleansed.

Rich in nature’s most effective and gentle ingredients this cleanser will leave the skin feeling thoroughly cleansed.

Ingredients.

Linden Blossom: Which is known for it's soothing & draining effect on the skin. It also relaxes the tissue & will keep the skin looking refreshed.

Green Tea: Full of anti-oxidants & vitamin B & C, Green Tea is an all-round essential for healthy skin.
Green Tea also contains catechins, a natural anti-bacterial agent that helps suppress acne-causing bacteria.

My Review.

Because of a busy lifestyle I very rarely Cleanse & Tone my face, It's normally a quick go over with a face wipe & straight to bed!
But when I heard of a cleanser that also removes stubborn makeup I couldn't wait to try it out.

To remove my makeup I applied a little cleansing water onto a cotton wool pad, pressed onto my eyes to help remove my mascara, then with a seperate pad took a little more cleanser for the whole face & neck.

Instantly I felt refreshed with the gorgeous smell of Green Tea & Linden Blossom; also my skin felt fresh & rejuvenated unlike when I use makeup wipes I find it slightly stings & my face feels really tight.

I then apply a little cleanser in the morning too.

I've never had a cleanser that removes makeup so quick & easy, I also didn't drench my cotton woll pad either, just 1-2 pumps.

This retails at £22.99 for 200ml, which you may think is a little pricey but you don't need to follow with a toner after this so you save money there, A little really does go a long way & looking after your skin should be top priority & this certainly does that & more.

Have you tried any of the Love Your Skin products? I really want to try the moisturiser next as I'm guessing that will be amazing too!

Thankyou for Reading

Sarah xo

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. This sounds really good, I am a face wipe kind of girl too and really need to start getting rid of my makeup the right way. This sounds really good though, might have to give it a try. xx

    www.misssunshinesparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig