Monday, 13 August 2012

Moroccanoil Restorative Hair Mask Review

Hi Lovelies, Sorry I've been a little quiet the last few days but as it's the school holidays I've been keeping my little one busy & spending time with the family.

Lately my hair & hair extensions have been feeling slightly dry & frizzy, So I received this to hopefully restore some moisture back into my hair & to tame that frizz!




About.

Moroccanoil Restorative Hair Mask from the Moroocanoil series is a treatment that offers a therapeutic remedy that penetrates deep into the hair.
For hundreds of years Argan oil has been used by women in Morocco to treat hair and nails in order to counteract the effects of the hot climate.
The Argan tree, found only in the South West of Morocco called Argana; blossoms in the desert-like conditions and produces fruits much like olives yet larger and rounder.
Inside the fruit grows a large nut that houses up to three almond-shape kernels which are the source of this miraculous oil.

Features:
* Helps reconstruct and rebuild
* Reverses damage done by chemicals
* Restores hair from environmental elements like sun and wind
* Penetrates deep into the hair
* Unique formula brings out hairs inner health
* Leaves hair shiny and moisturized

My Review.

As I wear Micro Bead Hair Extensions I only wash all of my hair once a week, Just to help maintain the condition of my hair extensions, But every-other day I do wash just the top section of my hair to keep it looking clean & fresh.

So I used this treatment in my once a week wash of all my hair & extensions.
After shampooing I applied a generous amount to my hair then for a deep condition I wrapped my hair up into a towel & left it to work it's magic for 15-20 minutes.
Instantly when I washed the treatment off my hair felt lovely & silky & not tangled up.
Once blowdryed, My hair had a gorgeous shine & looked & felt alot more healthier.
This treatment really is amazing but the cost might shock you a little as it is £30.45 for a 250ml tub, but as it's a Hair Mask/Treatment you only need to use this on your hair once a week so it should last for 2-3 months which then doesn't seem too bad !

This product is available from Hairtrade.com for £30.45 and I highly reccommend it if your hair needs bringing back to life!

Have you tried this product or any of the other Moroccanoil products?

Thanks for Reading

Sarah xo

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig