Wednesday, 1 August 2012

My July Favourites

Hi Lovelies, So July has soon flew by and we are now into August *scary*, I can't believe how fast the months are going and it will soon be Christmas!!


Here's my new Youtube video with My July Favourites:




Products Mentioned:
 
Dirty Works Bling It On Shimmer Lotion*
Dirty Works Scentsational Body Spray*
Soap & Glory Mist You Madly Body Spray
Umberto Giannini Sex Bomb Massive Mousse
Lee Stafford Shine Head
Loreal Telescopic Mascara Magnetic Black
Barry M Coral Nail Varnish


Thankyou for Watching & If you enjoyed the video & would like to see more video's from me then please comment, subscribe & hit that like button!

Plus if you have any requests for any video's then please let me know.

Have a Lovely Day.

Sarah xo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig