Friday, 24 August 2012

NOTD: Blue Gradient Nails

Hi Lovelies, Sorry I've been really quiet lately, been very busy & been trying to keep my little girl occupied during the Holidays!
Also I'm going to try & do a few more Youtube video's soon as haven't done any for a while either!!

Anyway moving on... My nails today are Blue Ombre/gradient with a little blue glitter to add some sparkle.




Products Used:



• Collection Hot Looks Electric Dreams.
• China Glaze Frostbite.
• Collection Hot Looks Midnight.
• Models Own Bluebelle.

To achieve this look I used the same technique as I do in all of my Ombre/Gradient Nail Post's; That can be seen HERE!

Once I applied all 3 nail varnishes, I then finished off by dabbing a little Models Own Bluebelle onto the tops of my nails.

If you read my blog you'll know I love Ombre/Gradient Nails, You can create so many different looks & they give your nails an edgy look!

Thanks for Reading Lovelies.

Sarah xo

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I have yet to try ombre nails-although I have tried ombre lips ha ha. I think it may be time to give it a go :)

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tanesha-Marie/398868296832682

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig