Tuesday, 7 August 2012

NOTD: Pink & Blue Ombre Nails

Hi Lovelies, There's an image of a nail look that I'm constantly seeing on Instagram & Twitter of Pink & Blue Ombre Nails; So I thought I would do this look on my nails today.



Products Used:




For the Pink colour I used China Glaze Dance Baby & for the Blue I mixed 2 parts Collection 2000 Hot Looks Electric Dreams with 1 Part Elegant Touch White (but any other white nail varnish will do).

To create this look I applied 2 coats of China Glaze Dance Baby to my nails then using my Ombre Nail Technique I use for all my ombre looks, I then applied the 2 mixed colours to the ends of my nails using a makeup sponge.

Then apply a top coat & your done!

This look is super cute for summer, and if you follow my blog you'll know I'm a HUGE fan of the ombre look.

Thanks for Reading & Hope your having a fab day.

Sarah xo

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig