Wednesday, 1 August 2012

Yesterday's HOTD & NOTD

Hi Lovelies, Today I thought i'd show you my HOTD & NOTD from Yesterday.

Hair.



I love wearing a center parting but it can be a pain in the butt sometimes as I have an annoying widows peak on my hairline!




So thanks to the inspiration from Lauren Conrad I twist the one side & clip it up to make it look a little cute & quirky & it also makes my center parting look a little better.




I also curled all my hair away from my face using my hair straighteners then brushed it all out to give a glam natural wave look.

Nails.




I felt Like doing something a little different to my nails yesterday & this is what I came up with.




I used:
• China Glaze Dance Baby on all of my nails apart from middle finger.
• Jessica Be Happy! On my middle finger.
• Then 4 generous coats of Models Own Hed Kandi Ibiza Mix to my thumb & index finger.

So thats My Hair & Nail look I was wearing Yesterday.

Will also be filming a few Youtube video's today as I haven't done any for a few weeks!!

Thanks for Reading.

Sarah xo

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. your hair is gorgeous, it looks like its in such good condition!xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou lovely... It has it's moments lol x

      Delete
  2. Ooh your hair looks different here, very pretty. So glad I met you and found your blog xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know i do love my hair here, sometimes i miss it =\
      & was lovely meeting you too sweetie, need to have more blogger meet-ups & your blog is amaze :) xx

      Delete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig