Sunday, 2 September 2012

Jessica GELeration Nails at Heaven by Deborah Mitchell

Hi Lovelies, Yesterday I had a lovely pamper day with my Auntie at Heaven by Deborah Mitchell in Shifnal (Telford, West Midlands).



It's a beautiful little salon where the staff are so friendly and it has a lovely calm atmosphere.

My Auntie had a Shellac Pedicure and I had a Jessica GELeration Manicure, Jessica is one of my favourite Nail Brands and I think they have more of a bigger range of colours compared to Shellac.

While enjoying my manicure I was also brought a little plate of fruit with a Macaron, Which I think little touches like that add to the experience and make you feel really pampered.

So back to my manicure, I had a bright orange colour with a little gold glitter on my ring finger.


I'm not too sure on the colour names, or if they even have any but if you like the colours your beautician should be able to find that one out for you.



These nails should last for up to 14 days and I'm booked in again in a few weeks for another GELeration manicure as I loved it so much.
Plus I've seen some other Shellac and GELeration manicures before that look really thick on the nail, but this just looks like a normal nail varnish only a very tiny bit thicker.

Also it only cost £25 for my GELeration manicure which is a little cheaper than Shellac but around the same price as you would pay for a normal manicure, So you might aswell opt for a GELeration Manicure rather than a normal nail varnish manicure because atleast then your nail varnish will last a little longer.

I had a fabulous time at Heaven and Highly recommend it to anyone that's thinking of going there.

Hope you've all had a fab weekend & enjoy the rest of your Sunday.

Sarah xo

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig